THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
As a member of Reebok CrossFit Reading, you have the option to put your recurring monthly membership on hold.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 30 days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are only available in 30-day increments for up to three (3) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 30, 60 or 90 days). No part month holds will be granted.M
- Membership holds will incur a £15 fee for every 30 days increment. Fees are applicable to all members but will be under the discretion of the Gym Owner.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
- If you wish to return to your membership midway through a membership hold period, you may be required to pay a pro-rata payment for the remaining days of the month before you can rejoin. This is on top of the £15 hold fee which will not be refunded.